Rear valence

I replaced the rear valence with a new Mexican style one, because the old one had a few holes in here and there. This was a nice simple job as it was all very easy to get too, especially as the whole thing is removable!

I also sourced some more welding wire as I am getting low, paint on seam sealer, and a tin of panel wipe. This panel wipe is excellent stuff, it was very effective and removing dirt and grime from a test area I tried it on. I guess it does exactly what it says on the tin! No more using my expensive carb cleaner aerosol for cleaning.

Next job will be to dig out my front wings, bold them on, and start to create my front spoiler.